Monday, March 5, 2012

Earrings For Education

I am heading back to India. Last year was a success. These children are now able to drink purified water at Pathway Orphanage. I have created some earrings and other jewelry to fundraise for our projects this year. We wish to install a projector with laptops and other learning tools to assist the teachers at the orphanage be more effective. We will also be installing learning material on these computers for the kids. Education is the best thing we can give these children to give them hope for the future. Here are some of the items that are available. I've included pictures of some of the children so you can see the kids who you are giving hope. If you like one style, but want it in another color we can definitely do that for you! All other donations are
welcom! Please pass this link on to your family and friends!


2 pairs=$15
1 pair = $10
A.
B.

C.


D.


E.


F.


G.


H.

I.


J.


K.


L.

M.

N.

O.


P.

Q.


R.

2 comments:

Levi and Becca Darrington said...

Hi friend... I miss you, can we talk soon please? I'm going to call you, so you better answer!:) These earrings are so cute! I want to buy some! How do I do it?

william said...

I will take 7 of the double sets thanks.

"Education must enable young people to effect what they have recognized to be right, despite hardships, despite dangers, despite inner skepticism, despite boredom, and despite mockery from the world. . . ."