Friday, December 28, 2012

love without borders


 
This summer I am going to Thailand to work with a few orphanages. I hope to also go back to India to continue helping the children at Pathway orhpanage. I am selling necklaces and the same earrings in my previous post to raise money for these projects. Please pass this link along to your family and friends! Thanks!

* Once you decide what product you want to order you can send me an email at chelseacrowford@yahoo.com . You can also have a neckalce personalized and have a name or saying of your choice on a necklace. Once you put in an order I will have it for you in less than one week. If you need it sooner just let me know in your email. I can mail or hand deliver your product. If I bring them to you, you can pay with a credit card or cash.

I appreciate everyone support and love when I do these projects. Thank you for doing your part to change the world!
 
 

&love: $28
 
&inspire: $28


 &begin: $15

 &become: $25

 &serve: $24

 &do:$27

 &journey: $22

 &look up: $25

&observe: $22

 &share: $14

&lift: $17

&see: $20
 
&strengthen: $14
 
 
UNDER-BUN BOWS!!!



SMALL BOWS - $4
                                                     LARGE BOWS - $7
 
I will have more patterns coming out and will post them at the first of the week.
 
 

No comments:

"Education must enable young people to effect what they have recognized to be right, despite hardships, despite dangers, despite inner skepticism, despite boredom, and despite mockery from the world. . . ."