Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekly Resolutions aka stuff I really want to do .

There are some important things I've been putting off. Things other than my education, laundry, reading, taxes, etc. The word resolution...has lost it's charm and all connotation of hope that was connected. I thought 5 would be a good place to start. Instead of a year...I'll take a week...which fits nicely with my lack of wanting to focus all my energy on a handful of redundant goals for 365 consecutive days.

1. Eat ice cream, preferably gelato,cone included.




2. Go to an art museum.



3. Finger Paint


4. Learn a New Dessert Recipe...a colorful one.



5. Roller skate.




3 comments:

Jeana said...

Come visit me and we can go get gelato!!!! and I'll pay. But it has to be this week or the deal is O-F-F!

BerlyCrow said...

Two Words: Classic Skating.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I loved this post! And all the pictures! :D

"Education must enable young people to effect what they have recognized to be right, despite hardships, despite dangers, despite inner skepticism, despite boredom, and despite mockery from the world. . . ."